Kindergarten Administrator 20 hours per week
We are seeking a self-motivated, organised person with a high level of administration, IT and communication skills, to work in our busy Kindergarten office.
20 hours per week. 9am – 1pm daily. Term time only.
Applications close Friday 26th February 2021.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Eurythmy Teacher Expressions of Interest
Michael Park School is seeking expressions of interest for a Eurythmy teacher. Eurythmy is a highly valued subject in our school, among faculty, students and the community. Michael Park School is an established school in Auckland. Our current enrolment is 410 students from Early Childhood through to Class 12, and we are seeking to grow in the coming years.
We are looking for an experienced Eurythmy teacher with diploma and pedagogical-eurythmy training (preferably with NZ teacher registration, though this is not essential). A successful applicant would have respect and openness to work with Māori spiritual and cultural values and to uphold the Treaty of Waitangi. Key tasks would be:
- Teaching to the Eurythmy curriculum, incorporating Māori material where possible
- Creating Eurythmy performance opportunities for students, particularly as part of festivals and plays
- Developing an understanding of and support for Eurythmy in the wider school community, with the possibility of Eurythmy classes for staff and/or parents
- Caring for and maintaining the Eurythmy teaching space
- Working with the accompanist as required and giving advice and support as necessary
To express your interest please address the above criteria and email to Terry Storer (Principal) of Michael Park School [email protected]